The responsible for the processing of personal data
Owner: Cims Màgics SL
Address: Carretera de les Agudes, 3, AD400 Sispony
Principality of Andorra
Phone number: + 376 696646
In accordance with the applicable legislation, the data you provide will become part of the responsibility of the archives of Cims Màgics.
The collected information
Cims Màgics can collect personal information of the users from the web page www.andorcims.org or of those who have registered to receive the Newsletters.
The information collected is the following:
– Name, family name and e-mail address to identify you in all communications,
– Telephone number to contact you in case of any incident related to the purchase of products or information about our services
– Address to send the corresponding shipments
– Postal code and country of residence to be able to make communications based on your place of residence and language
– Date of birth to be sure you are of legal age
The data is processed in accordance with applicable regulations and always guaranteeing that it is protected, and is used only for the intended purpose, as well as to communicate any related information.
The veracity and updating of the data provided are your responsibility.
The aim for which the data is processed
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
– To manage the online sales and other services of Cims Màgics
– Send you Cims Màgics Newsletters
– Respond to the exercise of your rights
The time the data is stored
Cims Màgics keeps your personal data for the period of time that is reasonably necessary, taking into account the purposes for which they have been provided, the needs to respond to queries that arise or to resolve incidents in relation to the sale of products, the implementation of improvements and compliance with the requirements of applicable legislation. After this period, the personal data will remain stored in all the systems of Cims Màgics, unless you decide to unsubscribe.
The reason to process your data
Cims Màgics can process your personal data:
– For the execution of the contract of product sales, since, as a user, you are obliged to provide the necessary data for its execution. If you don’t do so, the purchase will not be made, as the data are also necessary to manage the shipment and issue the purchase invoice.
– Depending on the consent you have given when collecting personal data through any of the forms.
Assigning personal data
Neither your personal details nor those of any other user may be transferred or communicated by Cims Màgics to third parties without your express authorization, except to administrations and public bodies, when this is required by the applicable legislation.
Personal data protection
Cims Màgics has adopted the necessary measures to guarantee the security of the personal data adapted to the established in the Llei 15/20013, of 18th December, of Personal Data Protection.
Your rights with regard to personal data
The rights you can execute as a user are the following:
– Right of access: You have the right to obtain confirmation that Cims Màgics is processing personal data, as well as access to them.
– Right of rectification: You have the right to request that Cims Màgics rectifies your personal data when they are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of limitation and/or opposition: you have the right to request the limitation of the treatment of the data or to oppose it. In this case, they are only kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
– Right of deletion/forgetting: You may request that your personal data be deleted when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
– Right to complain: You have the right to submit a complaint to the Andorran Data Protection Agency.
The exercise of these rights and any consultation relating to the processing of your data may be made by means of a request sent to the e-mail address email@example.com. It is necessary to indicate, along with your request, your name and surname, address or e-mail for notification purposes, as well as a photocopy of an identification document.