General Sales Conditions
Owner: Cims Màgics SL
Address: Carretera de les Agudes, 3, AD400 Sispony
Principality of Andorra
Phone number: + 376 696646
Cims Màgics SL owns the domain name and the Internet pages that can be accessed through the address https://www.andorcims.org.
All the material proposed for sale is described on our website.
1-Select all the products you are interested in
2-Add them to the shopping cart.
3-Once you have finished the selection of the product and the identification made, go to the payment gateway.
4-The payment is made in favour of Cims Màgics by bank card (Visa, Mastercard) with the entity Crèdit Andorrà. The bank details, protected by encryption, do not pass through the systems of Cims Màgics and will not remain in their possession.
5-The reservation is considered definitive and is effective from the moment of the chargement by Cims Màgics. You will receive an e-mail confirming the order that includes the invoice with the selected articles.
Prices, fees and shipping costs
Prices shown on the website are in euros, excluding taxes and fees. Taxes and fees are calculated at the time of invoice, depending on the delivery method and country of delivery:
– For Andorra and in case of choosing Click & Collect: IGI at 4.5%
– For all other countries, prices do not include taxes and fees for the country or region of destination. The customs system of the destination country will apply the corresponding fiscal expenses that you will have to pay at the reception of the goods.
Prices are shown excluding shipping costs. The shipping amount appears in the final summary of the purchase, before the order confirmation. The costs of each order are calculated according to the weight, as well as the delivery address.
The retail price of the item is always indicated at the time the customer has completed the shopping cart, and he is informed of the final price of his purchase before payment is validated.
-Information and illustrations relating to the products listed on the Internet may contain inadvertent errors and therefore have no contractual value. Cims Màgics is not responsible in any case for their content.
– If, in exceptional cases, the selected product is no longer available, Cims Màgics reserves the right to cancel the order and refund the amount within 5 working days.
– The price of the item is always the one that appears on the website at the time of the order.
– Cims Màgics reserves the right to modify the data at any time, through the updating of the website.
– Crèdit Andorrà manages the secure exchange of data and guarantees the confidentiality of the codes and their management.
-Financial and other bank charges added to the payment are the responsibility of the customer.
Shipping and delivery deadlines
Cims Màgics manages the shipments through La Poste (France). Purchased products will be delivered to the person and address indicated in the order.
– By default, the invoices are sent to the e-mail address indicated by the customer when registering in Cims Màgics.
– The orders are sent weekly on Tuesdays. The delivery time varies depending on the country of destination (the delivery time will be approximately 7 to 15 working days).
– The deadlines are indicatives and Cims Màgics makes an effort to respect them; however, as it is a service offered by third parties, its delay does not imply the cancellation of the order, nor any compensation.
– An order is delivered at the moment in which the parcel service delivers the package to the customer and the customer signs the delivery receipt document. The customer is responsible for checking the status of the goods on receipt and indicate any anomalies on the delivery note.
– If the product arrives in defective or deteriorated conditions, generally derived from transport, it will be exchanged for the same product in perfect condition at no additional charge.
– Our policy, in compliance with current regulations, is to grant you the right to return any item purchased at Cims Màgics within 14 days from the reception date.
– You don’t have to provide any explanation, any item purchased at Cims Màgics will be accepted, returned in its original packaging, sealed and in perfect condition.
– Within a maximum period of 5 days from the reception of the devolution, Cims Màgics commits to its refund.
-Before any devolution, you must contact the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– If the cause of the devolution is because the item is defective or doesn’t correspond to the one requested in the order, Cims Màgics will cover the costs of the devolution and the new shipment. If the reason for the devolution is that the order doesn’t satisfy you, the amount of the article will be refunded, but not the shipping costs, the customs fees or the corresponding expenses.
If the order cancellation arrives before the product is shipped, the customer won’t not charge. In case of cancellation after the shipment of the order, the customer will be responsible for the shipping costs, as well as the devolution costs of the product.